Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » My Recolors and No Scars Mod
Re: My Recolors and No Scars Mod [message #12567 is a reply to message #12217] Thu, 14 September 2006 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
b444555 is currently offline  b444555

Sorry for not being on in a while...i kinda got side tracked with poser6. anywho, for the no-scars mod..i dont know what could be wrong,sorry Sad . My only guess is the textures(or non-textures per say) might have conflitcted with either another mod, your graphic engin or a setting in fable. I had no problems with having dots all over my people. My best advise, try instaling the mod again, check the scar textures for dots, or just open the originals in a backup folder and copys them in. If any one knows why this happened,just post something.

Ps...I also removed fable TLC from my computer to make room for more programs, so i will not be making any more textures anytime soon, but i will be shure to post up the few i finished.

Edit-The hair mod will have nothing to do with it. I know Very Happy i used both recolors at once in my game to make shure of this.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 September 2006 13:08]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message