Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Easy Old Age effect removal.  () 1 Vote
Re: Easy Old Age effect removal. [message #14973 is a reply to message #14861] Sun, 03 December 2006 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MXGear is currently offline  MXGear
Surkis wrote on Sun, 26 November 2006 03:54

Yeah, the pictures seem like they could be very helpfull but they don't work.

I'm stuck at what to do after you click on "creature hero 1470" or something to that effect and i'm basically lost at that point.

Sad

After you find CREATURE, click the little plus sign to the left of it. Scroll down to "CREATURE_HERO"(It's in numerical order so you can just keep going until you see 1470).

Once you locate CREATURE_HERO, double click it. A window to the right of the scroll down menu should pop up. In the left part of that window you should just see "CREATURE" with the little plus next to it. Just click on it (don't double click). To the right of CREATURE, a bunch of crap should of just come up.

Now using the scroll bar all the way to the right of Fable Explorer, scroll down until you see "Links to (NamesBINEnum) : CHeroMorphDef". This will be in plain black text. Once you locate it, click the first blue link in the table entitled "Links to (GameBINEntryID): ".

Once you click that, you'll see a new menu pop, similar to one you were just navigating. On the left side of that menu you'll see "CHeroMorphDef". Again just click on it (don't double click!). Again you'll see a bunch of crap come up.

Here's the tedious part. Now you have to navigate all the tables (there's more than 100) and delete anything that has the word "OLD" or "BUMP" in it. BTW you delete individual tables by hitting the "Del" button in the top left corner of each table.
This method works to great effect in game. Be sure to go through the list a couple times and make sure you got everything ( I had to a couple times before I got everything).

Now click the "Apply Changes" button at the top right side of Fable Explorer. Then go up to top bar of Fable Explorer (where "File" and "Edit" are on most programs, find "Action" and select "Save Mods and Run Fable". A small message box should pop up saying something like "Click O.K. once you've quit Fable." or something similar.

Wait for Fable to start up (it may be a bit slower because Fable Explorer is running. Select you favorite profile, save game and enjoy your younger looking Hero.

Thanks to Myst for the awesome tutorial in the first place. Helped me get the basics down with FE.

Hi, this spot is reserved for a witty comment, please leave.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 December 2006 20:27]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Easy adding clothing and hair guide.
Next Topic: Easy adding weapons guide.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 18 04:25:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05518 seconds