Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Need help with FE: beta 4. I swear I looked first!
Re: Update! [message #18120 is a reply to message #18113] Sat, 14 April 2007 01:16 Go to previous message
Wyldfire is currently offline  Wyldfire
andymac525 wrote on Fri, 13 April 2007 19:54

i'm not completely sure but i don't think u can have both at the same time. i use only fable explorer and i didn't have any problems getting it installed.

Tried uninstalling one and then the other. Still nothing. Arugh. I tried the .Net 2.0 thing again out of desperation and noticed something I missed before in my sugar-deprived haze. It was actually saying that it couldn't uninstall the Framework because it might make other programs stop working. Any idea on how to find out which ones that would be so I can PROPERLY do a remove/reinstall?

EDIT: Okay, I feel stupid. Very, very stupid. I'd totally missed a post by Hunter in the Beta 3 thread talking about having a registry key needing to be set to the game's install directory, and that's what was giving me the error. Future seekers, look here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=750 &goto=7097#msg_10105

Be sure not to put the actual 'Fable.exe' or any " marks in the path, and to add the final / on the directory, or you'll get more errors.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 April 2007 21:36]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: slight problem....
Next Topic: I can't use fable explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 18 10:55:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06258 seconds