Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » My Recolors and No Scars Mod
Re: My Recolors and No Scars Mod [message #19162 is a reply to message #12567] Fri, 18 May 2007 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hXcDave is currently offline  hXcDave
I am also having a problem with your no-scar mod. At first I thought it MIGHT only work with newly created characters... So I did so.

As soon as I got my first scar, the texture on my face became all bumpy, just like my other character... So I took my backed up data file and ONLY installed your no-scar mod, it had the same effect, bumpy texture.

So I'm guessing it is a problem with your texture.. What other texture altering mods are you using other than the 'young hair' one or whatever?
I really want a no-scar mod. ._.

Also! I'd check the texture myself, but I have no clue how and will not ask because I don't want some smartass reply from someone who cannot even type three sentences correctly and coherently telling me to look around the forums because it has been answered...

I have and all of the forums which ever had information regarding modding are either tooo many pages back OR they do not exist anymore.

The wiki is not helpful at all either.. That is exactly why this game doesn't have many modders/mods, the people on this site are clearly not inviting to other modders. o_o''

ANYWAYS!
What other template altering mods do you have or use? xD

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message