Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Need Help with Summoning Summoners
Re: Need Help with Summoning Summoners [message #20766 is a reply to message #20697] Mon, 25 June 2007 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Well I made a mod, just for you, that will allow you to summon summoners. Although the first kind of summoner you kill, you will get, I don't know if they destroy an other summoner it'll switch type, that part I don't know. What I do know is that I made it possible with both of them, I gave the same rank though, if you have an problems I'll just make it possible for red or blue.

Note, defeating a summoner with your summon is not an easy feat.

Also note that they don't like to follow you, you'll need to resummon them. They'll wonder around the area you summoned them though. I'm sure theres a way to make them follow you, but I'm not sure how to (create a new brain, find the code in other summonable creature brains that make them follow you, put it in new brain, something like that, or copy an other brain or use an other brain).

Enjoy

~Searyan~

P.S. This may conflict with mods like summon trolls and mods like it.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Mon, 25 June 2007 19:27]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need Some Help With Changing Hero!
Next Topic: Fable Explorer 4.1 HELP!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 02:28:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07038 seconds