Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Help - Concerning Fireball Spell, Ghost Sword and Summoning
Re: Help - Concerning Fireball Spell, Ghost Sword and Summoning [message #21914 is a reply to message #21898] Tue, 17 July 2007 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Holy_Avenger wrote on Tue, 17 July 2007 14:07

I'm trying to make my own fireball magic, but I don't know how to change SHOT>>FIREBALL1 into other things like SHOT>>JACK_FIREBALL_SUB_SHOT or else. Anyone can help? because this one I don't see about what things that the spell use.

Leviathan-Ran is correct, you have to change it in the SHOT section of the game.bin.

Same with Fireball, how to get rid of Sword from Ghost Sword and change it into creature.

1. Find the creature you want to use and export the data.

2. Find GHOSTLY_SWORD (in the CREATURE list, # 1591)

3. Import the data into the GHOSTLY_SWORD entry.

4. Apply changes.

5. Now you need to change the brain of the creature to something else. Open up the GHOSTLY_SWORD creature entry and look for PBrain.

6. Look in the BRAIN list for a BRAIN_SUMMONNED_... (the ... stands for a creature that comes closest to the creature you're using) or you can try BRAIN_BODYGUARD, or make a custum brain.

7. Put the ID of the brain you want in the PBrain field of point 5. Save changes and play.

Last one, how to change the brain and rank? I don't see a single creature names or creature ID in Ccreature, so I don't know what creature and what code I want to edit.

Look in the CDefs of a creature and open the CSummonableDef.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 July 2007 11:12]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message