Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Need serious help please
Re: Need serious help please [message #31351 is a reply to message #31302] Wed, 10 October 2007 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
SinisterSpade is currently offline  SinisterSpade
I know, I know. And I'm installing the framework right now. XD And actually, I mostly came here to mooch off your guys mods.

Kidding, kidding. I did come here to learn.

Edit: Shit, okay guys..I need alot more help. When I finished installing, I had to restart, and after the restart..yikes. My resolution had been screwed up, so I had to fix that. And a message popped up saying ATI couldn't detect any drivers so it was gonna close down. So here I am. When scrolling down on webpages, it's look I'm flipping through one of those books, where the pictures start moving? It's very funky moving. Same for when moving around open folders like my documents. I really, really need help with this VGA thing so I can install these new drivers, or I'm screwed. Now, to tell you exactly what the message says when trying to install. 'Try and setup your display adapter with VGA drivers before installing this one.' So..please, help. ;_; Not playing fable I can deal with, but this?

[Updated on: Wed, 10 October 2007 16:07]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ...read people please...
Next Topic: Wow, what a forum!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 12:15:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04362 seconds