Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Good mods like this?
Re: Good mods like this? [message #35389 is a reply to message #35050] Sun, 16 December 2007 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

If you've acquired Fable Explorer, all you need to do is change one value to make any weapon you want do however much damage you want.

Simply follow the following:

- Open Fable Explorer

- In the game.bin section (by default this is loaded when you open FE), scroll down and click on the [+] next to 'OBJECT'

- Scroll down until you reach nearly the end of the OBJECT section. You're looking for lines (objects) that begin with 'OBJECT_IRON', 'OBJECT_STEEL', 'OBJECT_EBONY', etcetera. Iron entries are iron weapons in-game, steel are steel weapons, ebony are obsidian weapons, crystal are master weapons, and legendary are weapons such as The Cutlass Bluetane, Willow's Pickhammer, The Harbringer, etcetera.

- Choose a weapon you want to have do Uber damage. Be warned however, that whatever weapon you choose is not used by another being within Albion, for it...
Right, sorry about the sort of Guild Master chat. Anyway, be careful in choosing a weapon because bandits, among other things, wield some of these weapons; for example some bandits use the Obsidian Cleaver weapon, so if you make the Obsidian Cleaver do ultra damage, the bandits wielding it will do ultra damage as well. No being in the game wields an Axe, Two-Handed, or Legendary weapon however, so you're safe with those.

- Now that you have chosen your pain-dealing-object, go ahead and look at the separate pane on the left-hand side. Click on the [+] next to the text 'OBJECT'. Right under the top-most entry there should be a line that says Cdefs. Go ahead and click on it. The right-pane will update. Scroll down this pane until you come to a Cdef with the name, 'CWeaponDef'. Under this text there should be a box labeled 'CDefDataEntry' with an input box next to it. Under this there should be a link that says 'Links to (GameBINEntryID):'. Click on this.

- Another window will open up, but don't worry, this is the last. On the left-pane of the new window click the [+] left of 'CWeaponDef', look down one or two lines, and you'll soon run into a section titled 'Damage'. Click on it, and take a look at the now updated right-hand pane. Input 999 for the hell of it. Congratulations, your new weapon does Uber damage. Get in-game, acquire the weapon, and go kick some...well, since I've forgotten the rules about here, I'll end by saying ''go kill stuff'' instead of typing what I had planned to say. Oh, but have fun.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/ChristmasCow_Tongue.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Question about dragon
Next Topic: armor request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 14 11:00:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02967 seconds