Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Sword Of Strength
Re: Sword Of Strenght [message #39525 is a reply to message #39524] Mon, 24 March 2008 21:35 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Maybe because there's no picture...

The post that I made two days ago says that the file has been moved/deleted or the link in the post has changed.

As a result, a moderator has removed the link to the uploaded image as it was no longer valid, this is indicated by the "[Updated on: Sat, 22 March 2008 18:30] by Moderator" on the bottom of the first post.

The post was made in Mon, 11 June 2007 02:29 CDT* by a member who hasn't been to the site since Tue, 26 June 2007 10:01 CDT*.

*I'm assuming that the times are adjusted to be in my time-zone, so this can be off by as much as 18 hours, but in any case, that's a very long time.

I wouldn't expect this member to re-upload another image.

If it bothers you so much that there is no image, I would suggest you download the mods, use them both, take a screeny with each one active, and upload them to photobucket/imageshack/host of your choice and post links to them, that way no one will ever again have to wonder what it looks like because you were so generous.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Gravity Hammer
Next Topic: Jack Of Blades Outfit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 12:56:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01160 seconds