Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » WINGS in fable WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
Re: WINGS in fable WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA???? [message #41915 is a reply to message #40713] Mon, 02 June 2008 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
asando06 wrote on Sun, 01 June 2008 17:07

Confused so then is adding wings possible at all??
Yea, just not in the way FableDude had said about the rumor of his "friends friend". I've been working on it for a while, still have a few things to iron out and test.
FableDude wrote on Sun, 01 June 2008 18:16

don't get your self down man they'll find and answer for it im sure. i know they can do it.....right guys? Surprised
If you don't know, don't answer. And don't speak for anyone but yourself.
FableDude wrote on Sun, 01 June 2008 18:19

hey JohnDoe i know u read my new spells please request, do you have a mod for that or not if u do thats great i appreciate it. Smile
You could ask in that thread... I told you what's possible, just find out how to do it and do it, it's nothing that special or unique that I absolutely must drop everything I'm doing now to fulfill your request.
Master_Bankai wrote on Sun, 01 June 2008 18:39

Thank you for accepting that he was stupid and berating him for it, makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing that stupidity is still not really tolerated. well...... excessive stupidity anyway.

Pot, you do realize you're putting down the kettle, don't you?
FableDude wrote on Sun, 01 June 2008 18:42

ok now thats just a weee bit overboard Confused
Setting aside the fact that it is the internet, and those who are easily offended should stay off of it, you shouldn't pay any mind to him.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: minimaps
Next Topic: Hair Color- Customize
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 07 10:17:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02177 seconds