Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » can someone tell me how to use character models
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44816 is a reply to message #44793] Thu, 14 August 2008 15:05 Go to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Actually that really isn't all that similar, there are a whole bunch of entries in FE that start with C such as CSummonableCreatureDef, CBoasting CBossDef, CAugmentationDef, you see what I'm talking about, the first thing I would think of is looking at the entries because it really isn't hard to write Chocolate, wow Chocolate a split second of more typing to let a whole bunch of people understand you, or whoever, better. There is CCarryable, CChestDef, CDoorDef, CCombatAbilityBlockProcjectileWeaponAttackDef, all they had to do was type chocolate, and I did correct myself moments after when I saw there was no CBox and 10 or so minutes later I see ChocolateBox on my desktop. Well does that seem like a good reason why I had the right to be confused? I didn't make a whole new topic about it, I just wrote, is this a dead post because I have no idea how to link the meshes and I cant find CBox can you please send me a link to a tut or something?
then, 17 minutes later.....

*EDIT*

Whoops i forgot that CBox stands for Chocolate box, sorry about that

I also continued to look out for replies and edited what I wrote to let people know that I solved it or that it was answered rather than just starting a new thread putting a subject, writing 2 words and leaving it. Thats the difference which there is a BIG difference. So thats my reply.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2008 16:45]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Bandit animation wthit Hero animations
Next Topic: Your enemies are your friends?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 01:53:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05823 seconds