Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Tattoo bump theory
Re: Tattoo bump theory [message #45872 is a reply to message #45809] Tue, 30 September 2008 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

despite that our tangent is off topic, I do want to ask about fable 2, you said it won't feature co-op upon release? that was one of the things I was looking for, hopefully they'll release it in the future as an update. and deadlines really do kill games, I can see that theory playing out quite well actually, and the marketing purposes are so-so, I mean, there's alot of games on the xbox and the computer that differ greatly and graphic capabilities, but it's no great loss to the company, idk lionhead tends to leave you wanting more or lacking what they promise to begin with, much like they're other god-game cousin, Maxis.

now back on subject a bit, I would be able to create an easy bump map for most of the textures simply by using an emboss filter on photoshop, it wouldn't be hard, bu ti'm, not one for coding to much, I can but I don't try to hard to.

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Ruinic Armor
Next Topic: Balverine Retexture Problem?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 14:53:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05553 seconds