Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Demon/Angel Wings
Re: Demon/Angel Wings [message #46279 is a reply to message #46278] Wed, 15 October 2008 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
First off...
DarkenedSoul wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 16:44

Send a PM to a good modder.
NO.
DarkenedSoul wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 16:44

All they'd need to do is open the mesh of the one you want demon/angel wings on and stick in on using GIMP.

Or to the hero mesh.
He's not talking retexture, he's talking new model. And I'm already working on it.
And a really outdated video: Here.

Still working out the bugs, and there's a lot of them. For example, in-game, Hero animations work fine, but flap the wings and they fall off (no, really).
Still working on a model that I like, any of the nymph wings look too flamboyant, the dragon wings just don't look right, I've made angelic wings, still toying around with those, made some demonic wings, still toying around with those as well, pretty much the model is still in the conceptual stage.
Still working on whether to make it a clothing item or if I want to make a new creature with the wings, having the Hero transform into it, was thinking about making it so that in the end, if you decide to wear the mask, you transform into the creature with demonic wings; if you toss the mask, you get the angelic wings, could also make it so that you get a torso armor with wings instead of transforming.
Still working on a lot of stuff. In the meantime, I'd like it if only those with even a smidget of knowledge on the subject would mention wings.

Also, stop resurrecting dead request threads.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need Fable TLC SaveGame Editor...
Next Topic: [Request] An Empty Chest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 01:11:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02042 seconds