Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » A little annoying problem...
icon7.gif  Re: A little annoying problem... [message #46397 is a reply to message #46396] Fri, 17 October 2008 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Alone1sAgain is currently offline  Alone1sAgain
Thanks for the quick reply! I was modding many other games way before this, so I understand most of what's going on. I see how it could be in the save file, so I'll try what you suggested.

I also had a "similar" problem with the big pack of weapons with Link's Master Sword in it, as the chest where the statue was kept (at the Lookout Point), spawning over and over again and hung in the air.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

Alright, I can say that I don't know this much yet... yet. How can I make it destructible? I've tried changing the IsVulnerableToMelee and the Damageable values, but those didn't work. I have the health down to 1, but don't know where to go from there.

EDIT... AGAIN:

OK, nevermind my stupidity. My problem is I had changed the wrong object, I guess it would've helped if I had remembered what the object was actually called. A big slap in the face for me! Embarassed

Thanks for the help! Very Happy

"Forever and always alone under the beauty and darkness of the starlit sky..."

-Alone1sAgain

[Updated on: Fri, 17 October 2008 19:16]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon8.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: How do i Get armor on my guy form modding
Next Topic: Naming a Weapon
Goto Forum: