Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Demon/Angel Wings
Re: Demon/Angel Wings [message #47909 is a reply to message #47904] Fri, 12 December 2008 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Yes, that's exactly what it was. It seemed like a good test to me.
The test showed that the wings move work in sync to the torso the way I had everything set up, so I could attach them to any chest armor piece without worrying about clipping. Unfortunately, in-game those wings wouldn't stay on the Hero when using a wing animation. Hero animations would work fine though.

It's been a long time since I've done anything with this. On that note, someone recently sent me a PM regarding this project.
Bachoxdia wrote on Tue, 09 December 2008 17:35

Hello JohnDoe!

I'm new at forum, yet I've played Fable TLC for a long while.
I've been looking at some post, and I read a request for wings, which caught my attention, and you told that you were working on it.

If it's not a problem, could you tell me how it's going, if you're gonna to complete it soon, things like that.

I thank you in advance. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Yours faithfully, Bachoxdia.
I thought it was already well known that I am no longer working on any of my projects. Perhaps I'm bipolar or something, because I've started so many projects, some with excellent starts and progress, but I just lack the motivation to finish any of them.

Unless something peaks my interest again, I am afraid that none of my projects will ever be finished.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need Fable TLC SaveGame Editor...
Next Topic: [Request] An Empty Chest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 07:35:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04263 seconds