Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable 1.01
Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50498 is a reply to message #50497] Wed, 01 April 2009 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
SramRival
I understand, and I apologize for my part of this misunderstanding. I have always appreciated the work done by the people of this community toward a brighter Fable-future.

This version of the game seemed like such a cornerstone to me when I first played it. Despite how outdated it's become, "Fable 1.01" is still my favorite out of the franchise and I highly recommend it to anyone who has never played it before. It may not be as advanced, but it is an excellent game nonetheless.

Yes, it is unfortunate that saves have lost their usefulness, but this is just the way of things and since you say it is only script edits, I may be able to make them myself.

The Harvester Repeater is available, this much I know for sure. I guess I just hoped that there would be someone on this site who had played throügh "Fable 1.01" and knew where in the land of Albion it might be hidden. To your knowledge, is there any other place I might be able to find this out? If not, thank you anyway.

Regards,
SR

http://www.asnj.com/imgs/dancingJesus.gif

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message