Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » HALP
Re: Scratch my back n' ill scratch yours! [message #52311 is a reply to message #52308] Fri, 26 June 2009 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

You are already off to a bad start. This site is all about sharing. Modders share their work through the use of fmp, bigs, and tutorials. And here you are saying you plan to offer your work to only the person that helps you. At least that's how I see it.
Quote:

so anyone that gets me past this hard spot will get a custom sword of his/her choice

And noone is bashing anyone, the modders you think are bashing, are just trying to make new modders learn to think for themselves, because they rarely want to do that, they feel they are being picked on. The best way to get along on this, or any other site, is to politely ask for help when you have a problem, certainly not temper your request with things like 'don't make fun of me and ask me to actually read and pay attention the the tutorial'. If the tutorial worked for one person, it worked, and anyone that can't get it isn't trying hard enough.
Hell maybe I am 'bashing'.

Good luck

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need help armor clipping.
Next Topic: How to change eye color and eye other effects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 31 21:06:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01280 seconds