Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Rebalanced Fable
Rebalanced Fable [message #52817] Fri, 17 July 2009 14:51 Go to previous message
Kelnor is currently offline  Kelnor
Hi everyone, first of all i wanted to say i'm new here, and i have been playing around with fable explorer for some days.

Since i heard (and i think so myself too) fable is too easy, i decided to adjust some things here and there, and i made this mod, which increases the difficulty level for fable. Some of the things this mod changes are:

• Life increase for every single creature in the game (except for villagers).
  • Damage increase and drastical health increase for all bosses. Long and challenging boss fights await you!
  • Drastical experience increase for every single spell and stat. Now you better specialize on some concrete spells and combat style Wink
  • Rebalanced spells. Now every single spell has had their damage, radius of effect, duration, mana consumption and many other parameters adjusted, so they are a little weaker in the first levels (thus making your life harder), but quite more powerful and effective when you master them.
  • Rebalanced legendary weapons. Now all legendary weapons, both melee and ranged, have had their damage and augmentations adjusted. The weapons which are now easier to acquire have had their stats lowered, and vice versa
  • Some other minor changes affecting consumable items and some visual effects, such as an explosion effect with Skorm's bow or the lenght increase for health and mana bars.

For installing, download the attached file, open your fable explorer and click on File --> Load Fable Mod Package.
Select the file you downloaded, then click on Actions --> Save Mods and Run Fable, and play as usual.

You can continue playing from an older savegame; however some changes, such as augmentation changes for swords you already possess, will not work, unless you sell your sword to the smith in Snowspire and buy it back.

There shouldn't be any problems with the mod. You are welcome to post any ideas, suggestions or problems you encountered.

Thanks everyone, have a nice day.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 July 2009 16:13]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message