Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable Explorer Tutorial
Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #52967 is a reply to message #52954] Tue, 21 July 2009 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
This one is hard for me to weigh in on. DarkenedSoul said what I wanted to say, Jason said what I should have said.

Fablenoobster has been here for a few minutes and has already failed to follow the rules. Cross-posting is not allowed, posting broad questions because he hasn't taken the time to search and read the wiki/stickies with any degree of competence or efficiency is not allowed. There's also the two extreme cases of post necromancy, which while not against the rules, is still frowned upon. Lurking is encouraged, but was not done in this case.
Yes, he is new, and so we should adjust our tolerances somewhat, but I find it morally unjust to bend over backwards when he didn't read and follow at least the rules.
Still, we shouldn't waste words of offense on new people, instead we should save those for people who have been here for six months and continue to act like they have been here for only five minutes.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 July 2009 21:37]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message