Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Easy Old Age effect removal.  () 1 Vote
Re: Easy Old Age effect removal. [message #53761 is a reply to message #12302] Sat, 22 August 2009 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
tittypop is currently offline  tittypop
I made this account just to post something that I found out, if you are already max age (65) unless you changed it, and still have spells left that are available to buy, you can change the aging constant (which is in FE->GLOBAL->DEFAULT_GLOBAL_DEFS 21st from the bottom) like someone else has already posted in this thread (which is originally 0.7 meaning you age .7 years for each spell upgrade you buy), from 0.7 to say, -45, meaning that the next spell upgrade you buy will take your age down 45 years, I have tried this and it DOES work, it takes away all the old age effects and makes your hair black again. My age 65 character is now 18 and looks as young as ever. You can always change the aging constant back again after you save so it doesnt mess up anything else.

Just thought id post some helpful info Smile

Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Easy adding clothing and hair guide.
Next Topic: Easy adding weapons guide.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 14 07:53:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02834 seconds