Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Pregnant Wife?
Re: Pregnant Wife? [message #53893 is a reply to message #53883] Thu, 27 August 2009 09:23 Go to previous message
Velk_the_man is currently offline  Velk_the_man
Thanks for the reply, it's nice to have posted something here, and not have it utterly ignored like i've had it be so many other times on other sites that are sort of like this. Smile

I now understand why they don't take that text script out. I never really thought about that before, it makes sense to have an unbroken game, with a bunch of space used up with things they didn't use, than to try to delete all the unused stuff, not meet a deadline, and possibly break the game.

BTW, i've seen your work, the info you've given people, and some of the mods you've either done yourself, or helped make, and you've done a great job, keep up the good work. I've learned a lot about game design from you, without even being a member of the site, just rummaging through the forums to find info for what to do with FE. I'm hoping now that i have joined the site, i can learn even more about game design, and modding, possibly to the point where i can alter a game like this to allow what i was just asking about (make your wife pregnant and raise a family, like in Fable II, like Lionhead had originally intended to do with Fable I). I hope to be able to contribute to this site, and help others as well. Again, thank you for your reply John, it was much appreciated Smile

EDIT: Looking even more into it revealed that they even had all the hero's children scripts laid out and ready.... hmmmm.... even more to fiddle around with.

EDIT: Even more looking around, found they even had the interactions between hero's wife, and their son/daughter written out.... geez, i wish there was some (known) way to get it so can spawn a child.... Sad

[Updated on: Fri, 28 August 2009 16:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Create New Weapon
Next Topic: Disappearing Weapons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 01:24:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05312 seconds