Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » b-morph help
Re: b-morph help [message #56314 is a reply to message #56312] Wed, 03 March 2010 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You're speaking a different language. My exact response when I first read your post was something like this:But I'm better now, so let's work this thing out.

lukdz wrote on Wed, 03 March 2010 10:15

now, is there any specific time to do the morphing? what i mean is, this changes will apply directly to the bones or they will change their growth as you level up? so i would have to do it when i have the size that i want?
What I think you're trying to ask is whether or not you have to actually get to the point you want to be in-game before making the changes, so as to freeze them as they are. The answer is no. You make the changes, the game reads the files just as it always has, but because the files have been edited, the game shows the different morphing which takes effect immediately and the game is none the wiser, it just operates as usual.

If i delete the files how am i suposed to have a size in special? do i have to delete them when i have the size i want (as I said before)?
What?
You don't delete anything. Have you used FE (FableExplorer)? If not, would you be interested in doing it that way instead of editing the BNCFG files? If so, let me know.
And riddle me this, what does "how am i suposed to have a size in special?" mean?
And to this: "do i have to delete them when i have the size i want (as I said before)?" No. As I said before.

now i must be a bit stupid because i still don't understand one thing. In case i choose to use morerunes' tool, what are the bone files i need to change (using the screenshot as example)?
I gave a list. Browse to (Install Directory)\data\Bones\. Those are the BNCFG files, as indicated by their extension. Those are the bone morphing files. Those are the files you need to edit. I gave a list of the ones you'll want to edit, and handy dandy notes for the ones that you might not want to edit.

We've all given you instructions on multiple ways of doing the same thing. Pick one, try it out, if it works - good. If not, well come back and we can try again.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Questions about FreeRoam, and AE
Next Topic: Albion Explorer Help needed!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 22 18:51:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04759 seconds