Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » b-morph help
Re: b-morph help [message #56315 is a reply to message #56302] Wed, 03 March 2010 10:33 Go to previous message
lukdz is currently offline  lukdz
First
"And riddle me this, what does "how am i suposed to have a size in special?" mean?"
Sorry, i was trying to translate it from spanish, what i tried to say is: an specific size. I also confused because i read a post in which you had to delete some files using FE, i mean the one hat Black Demon posted:

"8. You'll see a list of entries under Bone Config List, such as Hero Bones Strong, ect. Stuff like that.

9. Beging to hit the Del Button to delete entries in this list, but pay attention to the names. You might wish to keep an entry or two, like beserk."

And at the end of he said that you would look like something in between.

"11. Now, the hero will no longer be an ungodly huge John Cena wanna-be when maxed stats, and won't ever look like a twig."

How are you suposed to get an specific size by deleting entries in FE?

Second:

"I gave a list. Browse to (Install Directory)\data\Bones\. Those are the BNCFG files, as indicated by their extension. Those are the bone morphing files. Those are the files you need to edit. I gave a list of the ones you'll want to edit, and handy dandy notes for the ones that you might not want to edit."

what I meant is the bones that appears on B-morph, for example when you choose head there are a lot of bones: neck, eye top, eye deck, etc. I was wondering what are the files that i have to change. For example morerunes wrote on Tue, 02 March 2010 20:14:

"I recommend going to File>>Open and navigating to the bones folder (probably C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\bones\) and open the HERO_STRONG.bncfg file.

After that, go through checking boxes with similar numbers and turning down the x and y values (check the box, then set the x and y values to be a little less than they were). Do it for any bone you wish to adjust, don't mess with Sub-Movement Dummy unless you make him shorter.

When you are done, just go to File>>Save As... and save over the HERO_STRONG.bncfg file."

When i open HERO_STRONG.bncfg:

index.php?t=getfile&id=8577&private=0

I don't understand what you meant by saying similar numbers, so can you name the bones on the screenshot which needs changing? or just all of them with the same value? I don't know what i have to change in b-morph, what are the boxes that i need to check and change...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Questions about FreeRoam, and AE
Next Topic: Albion Explorer Help needed!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 22 18:37:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04739 seconds