Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How do I get a chest with my new items in it?
Re: How do I get a chest with my new items in it? [message #56623 is a reply to message #56615] Wed, 31 March 2010 01:33 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You restarted your computer? Well that's brilliant. Try turning your monitor on and off a few times, maybe that will fix it. Neutral

You have an FE-compiled FinalAlbion.wad. This means you either manually edited the WAD by extracting and importing a file, or you used a mod that edited a LEV or TNG. Or you're really, really stupid, opened a WAD entry, clicked "Apply Changes" without editing anything, then clicked Actions|Save Mods and Run Fable, then sat there for a while while FE recompiled the FinalAlbion.wad even though no edits were made. Whichever one of these applies is why it's broken.

Get a clean, original FinalAlbion.wad off of the retail discs or from a backup and dump that one instead. Or reinstall.

Always rename the FinalAlbion.wad once you've dumped it. And god I hate you. I must have said this a hundred times. Use search - I'll love you for it.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Guildmaster Robe Problem - How add robe to inventory ?
Next Topic: Nostro's stuff
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 09:03:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04731 seconds