Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » New weapon difficulties...
Re: New weapon difficulties... [message #56970 is a reply to message #56955] Sun, 25 April 2010 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Mmm, had to mull this one out a bit. When you get the pixelated crosspatch of colorful uselessness, it's because the image offset gets fubar'd, comes out like this. But I do remember instances of people adjusting contrast, saturation, luminosity, hue, brightness, various settings in various image editors to get an imagine that had some resemblance to the original, and so I'm guessing that corruption can also take place in these values resulting in this being used in-game.

My experience with this sort of problem is low, but if I remember right, sometimes the texture will look completely fine in FE despite being broken in-game. This would be a symptom of a form of corruption, something somewhere in the entry data is off and FE doesn't pick it up. So, as jwc2200 said, load the texture again. If that fails, you can copy the subheader data and entry data from another entry, import it over the broken one, and then try importing the texture once more.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message