Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Trick fable into giving the real frying pan with 1 clue using FE?
Re: Trick fable into giving the real frying pan with 1 clue using FE? [message #57058 is a reply to message #57056] Fri, 30 April 2010 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Synte is currently offline  Synte
jwc2200 wrote on Fri, 30 April 2010 23:18

You must have missed something when you tried the script.bin change. I did it in the past and it worked. I just did it again to be sure and it worked then too. Maybe you forgot to Apply Changes.

Getting all the clues early and getting the treasure did not cause any complications later in the game for me.

Hm, I applied those changes 3 times at least and chose save and run fable each time, are you using plain FE or the shadow net version? Just curious.. I'll try it again tomorrow... If its not too much of a bother, mind uploading a small fmp here of the script change you made that worked? I'm fairly certain I used apply... maybe something is wrong with my FE as it randomly crashed a few times with a big page of error codes tonight, either way thank you for the reply.

-Syn

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2010 23:48]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: big problem.
Next Topic: Enable bowerstone north early entry.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 21:55:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04589 seconds