Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Mounts.
Re: Impossible Ideas Thread [message #57411 is a reply to message #57409] Sat, 29 May 2010 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 19:24

nicomon wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 20:29

Also, the hero's mesh not responding to the animations is a good thing, because it means we can leave the hero's bones in the mesh so that the armor still has proper weighting.
I think you don't know what you're talking about.

I meant to say assigning(or whatever the term is for the armor,etc. to go on the hero's mesh correctly), not weighting, sorry.(Your reply to the second quote made me realize that)
The third quote answers your reply to the second, unless all the creatures that it wouldn't be nonsensical either have at least one bone in their mesh that has the same name as one the hero's, or have animations that would be used that the hero's mesh responds to.

If it still seems like I don't no what I'm talking about, or it seems like there are still major problems with it, then please explain the errors in my thinking.
Sorry for the trouble, by the way. You can just delete these posts if you to if it's easier than splitting them(I don't know it is or not) Also, even if you do delete the posts, I would still like to know what the error in my thinking is.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Two Fables, one PC
Next Topic: Question about the STB.