Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Outfit - Modification of Guard Uniform
Re: Outfit - Modification of Guard Uniform [message #57656 is a reply to message #57654] Sun, 13 June 2010 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
quicksilver is currently offline  quicksilver
OK I'll try to look into in for the next few days. Perhaps even in a weeks time, because when the next week end, my school year will end too so I can concentrate on this. So nothing is done and it'll need to be started from scratch?

I started on this few minutes ago. I started doing the textures first. I would like to do this mod a bit different than you envisioned (picture in the previous post). I would stick with the guard boots, simply because it's more logical for a guard to have some sturdy boots and not leather shoes. But if you really want those, I can make both variations.
Also, can you share the assassin's hood merged with the guard hat, and the assassin's hood alone? I simply don't have the programs nor the knowledge to edit models and I can't find the assassin's hood mod online.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 June 2010 03:22]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message