Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Rebalanced Fable
Re: Rebalanced Fable [message #59711 is a reply to message #59314] Thu, 14 October 2010 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ranyu is currently offline  Ranyu

Try a Master Bow with Silver Augmentation? It's more useful than Skorm's Bow vs White Balverines [at least in the normal version of Fable], but I get your point. I think the lower creatures in the game should be kept easier to kill. Just increase the power of the upper-level creatures and bosses. Summoners are a damn cool enemy but they sadly aren't too tough, which is a bit disappointing for me. I do like the idea of trolls getting increased health and/or def though, since that encourages the player to manually shoot the trolls in the face [they have no def there, and it's my favourite way to kill them!]. Health and def increases are good but it shouldn't be overdone... at that point you're just getting into the Square-Enix way of making bosses "difficult".

I'm not sure if you're still working on this but you could also try vastly shortening the stun times for normal enemies and faster reaction times for bosses [bosses like the Kraken in Bargate Prison and the first form of Jack of Blades take too long to use their attacks].

The topic was still on the front page, so I hope me posting in it doesn't cause any trouble.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message