Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Importing meshes into fable explorer
Re: Importing meshes into fable explorer [message #60377 is a reply to message #60356] Tue, 23 November 2010 01:34 Go to previous message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
i think the problem is when i select the edit envelopes button, i didnt really move anything in there so could that be the problem with the way the mesh looks in game, also i did get it to stand the right way in the preview of it. i know there is a certain thread on here that details how to turn new clothing into an object so i can place it in game, but i cant seem to find it, so if you could direct me to that thread so i can make sure im doing that right as well i would be most appreciative.

Edit: another interesting thing to note when i look at the full mesh of scythe in 3ds max in contrast to the one in the graphics.big in FE, the left and right sides of the mesh are flipflopped on either one...no clipping or anything like that, the left and right arms are switched etc...

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you

[Updated on: Tue, 23 November 2010 04:40]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message