Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fresco Dome Rebuilt
Re: Fresco Dome Rebuilt [message #60728 is a reply to message #60727] Thu, 16 December 2010 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
If I remember right, there are fifteen demon doors, all but two of which have a sanctuary and another two are needed for quests, so that leaves eleven that I can work with. Eleven regions, five doors. That's a bit of a problem. Even so, I can't make it work like that. I have to use the existing systems, and the best one is the fresco painting dummy quest system that make the fresco paintings appear only after completing specific quests. I can't change which quests these are.

Hook_Fresco_01_EvilEpilogue
Hook_Fresco_02_GoodEpilogue
Hook_Fresco_03_JacksObsession
Hook_Fresco_04_Kraken
Hook_Fresco_05_MothersStory
Hook_Fresco_06_Prison
Hook_Fresco_07_OakValeRaid
Hook_Fresco_08_SistersStory
Hook_Fresco_09_TimePassing
Hook_Fresco_10_UneasyAlliance
Hook_Fresco_11_Wedding
Hook_Fresco_12_KilledDragon
Hook_Fresco_13_KilledScorpion

Some of these, like Prison and Kraken, are effectively the same since I can't go back to the dome after beating just one of these. And EvilEpilogue and GoodEpilogue don't appear at the same time as it's alignment-based. Still, there's enough leeway in there that I can fit five individual doors that appear separately.

The only other system I can think of would be the time-based script, where entering the dome at a specific time would have the doors appear.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2010 01:47]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: A weapon moving Question