Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Curious Glitches... help?
Re: Curious Glitches... help? [message #60843 is a reply to message #60841] Mon, 20 December 2010 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
mikalshorti wrote on Tue, 21 December 2010 00:36

well i never changed that part in the first place and i do have it in the at the moment...
That's quite strange then, it's definitely something related to levels or quests. Try the user.ini. Make sure there's a ActivateQuest("Gameflow"); line in there. If it has a // before it, get rid of that. Can't say if that will work though. I remember having the exact problem before, it was when I was experimenting with quests and levels. I removed everything and killed off as much as I could and still have the game run, and the problems were exactly as you described... well not this part:
mikalshorti wrote on Tue, 21 December 2010 00:36

and the mana bar dissapeared before i started messing with the wld
Remember that the Hero doesn't start with a mana bar in legitimate gameplay. Also know that increasing health or mana levels improperly will have a result of the sort, except the bar's not actually gone, it's just really really small.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message