Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Lightning Spell causing crash?
Re: Lightning Spell causing crash? [message #61307 is a reply to message #61298] Thu, 03 February 2011 01:47 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Jlozano124 wrote on Wed, 02 February 2011 10:47

Anyways, the problem has been solved. I've let this darn thread linger on more than necessary
I enjoy discussing the olden times.

(I'm assuming by "pwnage" you mean a ban of sorts, and hopefully not just rude, unnecessary words)
"Pwnage" is defined herein as any series of harsh, cruel statements reinforced by moderator powers of the pwner designed to embarrass or irritate the pwnee, or a small game of back and forth between two or more moderators to see who can come up with the most awesome result, like in editing of posts. We're bored, mostly.

And I remember (and really do miss...) the "Grand Old Days" of this forum, and before anyone points fingers or looks to blame anyone, do take into consideration of Fable II and III. And seriously think: why do you think those "Grand Old Days" do not exist anymore? I want anyone who's reading this to try to think about that.
Half of the would-have-been modders got tired of waiting for a PC release of Fable and moved onto other games. In the early age of Fable modding, people got frustrated with the limitations and moved onto other games. Over six years after the initial release, there are still things we can't do, and there have been countless talented people who have come and have moved on to other games.

The problem is the interest in Fable and our limitations. If Fable for PC was released alongside the Xbox release and we had somehow developed overhaul mods and engine rebuilds and hacks to allow online PvP then we'd be the belle of the ball. But that's not how things went. Any other factors would be unimportant and negligible.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message