Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear.
Re: More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear. [message #61434 is a reply to message #61433] Sat, 12 February 2011 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

AeonicBlade wrote on Sat, 12 February 2011 17:49

areas, sidequests

The most we can do for new areas is edit filler areas, and to make it work we'd have to use the STB.(Hex editing hell from what I've heard.) As for new sidequests, we can't do that and have them show up on the map table. It'd have to be initiated by an NPC cutscene, and to do it right we'd probably have to make new cutscene triggers, which is something we can't do. Modding has it's limits, which end in coding hell or crap that destroys the game when you edit it. Trust me, I got the same kind of beatdown on my hopes for mods when I first joined. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message