Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Blender Tutorial Request (Split)
Re: Tutorial Requests [message #64525 is a reply to message #64522] Thu, 25 August 2011 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
barkerm is currently offline  barkerm

Mute
JohnDoe wrote on Thu, 25 August 2011 23:11

barkerm wrote on Thu, 25 August 2011 19:05

i dont know how to get the mesh into Fable. i cant follow the video tut that shows how to do it.
We have tutorials for it, and there are text tutorials too.

not to mention blender is really confusing at that point..
And there's your problem. You can't expect to be able to follow a guide working with Blender if you don't know how to work Blender. You should work on that first, and you can work on it with a Blender community while reading the Blender wiki. I would also recommend this.

i guess ill have to figure out how to do it on my own since i cant seem to get any help on the matter.. whatever.
You can, just not here. When you want a tutorial for our tools, then come back and we'll help you.

well when you have to use a program to produce something that your program will use and read then you need to have tuts (even if minor ones) on how to make the product that your program will use and read. other wise you arent helping anybody and ive looked all over these forum for tuts on bringing custom weapons/armors into fable and i havent found any. maybe they are too old and have been replace by stuff that doesnt matter that much. such as requests? idk but all i can say is that the first time i came to this forum about 2 years ago it was much larger as far as the number of USEFUL topics and posts.

oh and btw not everybody can follow video tuts

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can't replace Young_Hair model?!
Next Topic: Texture problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 17:33:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01832 seconds