Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Hero size
Re: Hero size [message #64532 is a reply to message #64531] Fri, 26 August 2011 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Hawksworth wrote on Fri, 26 August 2011 05:11

I'm going to try and alter the values in the bncfg files, as I understand it I can 'mess around' with his size to some extent I believe?
If you're talking about the text files in the Bones folder, you can edit those to any extent. But that's not the way to go with this, I assure you.

Hawksworth wrote on Fri, 26 August 2011 05:11

So I have found the bone morph files in 4577F2CB HeroMorph, the onl;y thing is I'm not sure which boxes to alter, most of them seem to be set to zero apart from the top 2.

Am I on the right track here?

Many thanks
Find the bone morphs in the CHeroMorphDef, it's the second section (of four) of the entry, the first being texture morphing and the last two being effects. All you need to do is hit the "Del" button in each listing (I think there's seven or so) until there are no more bone morphs. Click apply changes, save mods and run Fable.

To get an idea of what this will look like in-game before doing it, go to the Hero's Creature entry, scroll down to graphic, open the link the graphics.big entry. In the preview window, you'll see the Hero mesh rotating around, that's what he'll look like in game, structurally. This will give you an idea of the proportions.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Old and Bump files
Next Topic: Animation Egg Hunt
Goto Forum: