Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » armor request roman legionnaire armor
Re: armor request roman legionnaire armor [message #65029 is a reply to message #65015] Mon, 24 October 2011 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
asmcint wrote on Tue, 11 October 2011 10:54

Actually, Albion is an ancient term for the general area of England, and was used prior to the Roman invasions.
As was subtly alluded to by Satan, I was using sarcasm. I thought the "would explain the accents" would be enough of a tipoff but I can't account for everyone.

Zyreq wrote on Sat, 22 October 2011 14:32

Or we could not be lazy and contribute to the community with our own mods Razz.

You get a cookie.

The reason I take on projects is because I learn something from them, and in this way I gain something. But in this, I have nothing to learn and nothing to gain. It did sound somewhat interesting, I laid out an easy way to go with this, but I won't be taking it on.

Satan wrote on Sat, 22 October 2011 17:31

You should've been around when it was the early days of the original Fable Explorer and we were still learning what most of the xml entries did. Those were interesting days.. Laughing

All this was just fields and we had to walk 10 miles in the snow to edit a cdef etc....

[/nostalgia]

[/alcohol]
Must forget the pain. Must... forget...

Actually I wasn't around back then. Can't imagine it being very fun though. Razz

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: how do you change the walk speed?
Next Topic: Armor Request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 08:39:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07796 seconds