Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » creatures!!!!!1
Re: creatures!!!!!1 [message #65255 is a reply to message #65238] Wed, 16 November 2011 00:11 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
That's quite enough. Toss all the semantics out the window because a new guy is not going to give a millionth of a percent of a damn about any of it.

You manually spawn creatures via TNG editing. This can be done with ChocolateBox or AlbionExplorer, or you can be a badass and do it with notepad like me. Search on how to dump the FinalAlbion.wad using the FreeRoam app, which you can find in our wiki. That's where you'll have to start. From there you can look at the creature scripts in the TNGs and either get the general idea following Noctus' advice or come back and ask for more help.

Fable is capable of generating NPCs automatically for villages, but for a number of reasons that I can't be bothered to go into detail on at the moment, I'll just say that it's easier to simply spawn the creatures you want manually.

Any further questions should be more precise, specific, such that everyone knows exactly what you're talking about so that they'll be in a better position to offer advice.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FE compatible Dragon Soul
Next Topic: sub zero outfit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 24 05:39:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04142 seconds