Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » More Monster
Re: More Monster [message #66072 is a reply to message #65685] Mon, 12 March 2012 11:37 Go to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
DW I am currently scapping my old chicken hero work in progres for this.

I am gonna do up a big change to renown exp and monsters to make the game longer by a bit but also to have more monsters and even some returning ones. like stronger wasp queens and scorpions. Also giant reg wasps and scorpions and summoners/ minions poping up in places like greatwood and darkwood and witchwood. It is gonna take a while and I have work so I will do it around that but it is gonna be big. i even have it to the point that you can fight screamers with wasp queens in greatwood. I just have to fix some families and what not to give you that challenge feeling.

I actually had to use bodyguards cause I am will less. with will it is not even a challenge I think cause of physical shield and divine wrath. but I am gonna weaken the strength of physical shield and decrease the dmg of those aswell. Also i am gonna make renown lvls require more. Since there are gonna be hordes of monsters you need more renown to become legendary. But as I said gonna be a while I'll keep you posted.

So just hold on for now and look into it I actually found out how to control spawns from this board. So manipulating them is easy. 10-20 hobes a map as a beginner. It is difficult though controlling the spawn rate and keeping game from getting buggy. which it taking a bit of time.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Hey all
Next Topic: Teleporter problem?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 01:09:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05053 seconds