Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Problem with Jack Of Blades mask
Re: Problem with Jack Of Blades mask [message #66445 is a reply to message #66443] Sun, 22 April 2012 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Outback Jello is currently offline  Outback Jello
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I already tried using that fmp (the exact same one) but it messed up after me trying to mess with the properties before I tried installing that. It made it's own tree position at the top after I messed with the properties and then I tried doing that fmp cause I didn't even know it happened yet so it didn't work. I have uninstalled Fable Explorer, even Albion Explorer just to see if that would help but it didn't, and I even uninstalled and reinstalled Fable maybe 2 or 3 times. Deleted my profile from My Documents\My Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\Saves and that didn't even work. Would I be able to install a new fmp that creates another jack of blades mask with a different name and use that? Also, I'm having yet another problem with fable explorer. I tried editing the GuildExterior.tng from FinalAlbion.wad, I exported the tng to my desktop and added this under XXXSectionStart NULL;

Toggle Spoiler

and then Fable Explorer gives me this error:

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Iron fist challenge issue
Next Topic: Fable Tattoos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 06:29:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05215 seconds