Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Error
Re: Error [message #69166 is a reply to message #69165] Sun, 21 July 2013 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sparrow
JohnDoe wrote on Sun, 21 July 2013 04:49

I think you don't know what clip means. What I think you mean is in regards to clipping prevention.

I thought clip meant like it would cut off the submeshes you don't want like scissors. Ya know, clip clip motha fucka. But if it's called clipping prevention, then that means that clipping is when the hero mesh goes through the clothing.

Easier to just do away with hair and clothing and replace which mesh is used altogether. But rigging up a completely new mesh to the Hero's skeleton is such a pain in the ass.

Don't you just move the bones to fit the mesh and then link the mesh then add all the bones? The skinweighting doesn't have to be perfect, I really don't care. I just want to make deadpool in the game lol.

As for your question, you don't add hair to the clipping prevention, but you do make an edit in the CAppearanceModifierDef, so points for being on the right track. If you want to go with the clothing route, find a variable called something like body placement. The value you want to use is 1023. This will remove all hair and strip the Hero of all other clothes. Why? Magic. You'll still want to do the full clipping prevention thing, just copy all the strings used for each of the platemail armor pieces. This will get rid of the Hero's body as well.

Ah, I see. Very magical. Thanks.

Are you shpongled?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Ok i followed everything but it didn't explain it
Next Topic: Clothing Enchantments
Goto Forum: