Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » [Newbie] Questions about modding
Re: [Newbie] Questions about modding [message #71112 is a reply to message #71110] Fri, 09 October 2015 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
Hi, somehow I can't login with my other account so there is a new account, sorry about that.

Quote:

I'm sure you can figure that out playing around with the save files and base item prices in shops. I'd look at some programming values, such as Integer.MAX_VALUE, Long.MAX_VALUE. I'd start with Integer if it's higher than that try Integer.MAX_VALUE * 2 then try Long.MAX_VALUE

Well, I did not find any limit yet.
The value I'd set are fine by me. Max gold: 999 999 999, my highest weapon deals 10016 dmg, the dragon got one million health. I mean, it's probably enough.

EDIT: Max gold is likely 4294967295 but there is a minor bug if we get more than a certain amount (I think it's 16777215).
At this point after buying something the gold increase (or decrease) animation will show up non-stop, it doesn't affect the gold amount at all just showing green +1 or red -1 until you buy another thing.

Quote:

#2 Again with Saves

The fact is I don't know what value I need to change for the alignement, could not find in hero main stats or global value, unless I'm blind? x)

EDIT: I was totally blind, the value to change is Max Morality in HERO_MAIN_STATS. And the game is well made because the morality gain with quest scale with whatever you set.
It's even possible to change the morality multiplier, editing the script.bin

Quote:

#3 Not sure but I'd assume it has something to do with them not being targetable, you might wanna check the "Components" on them.

Allright, I'll try to check all value from a random villager and a child and see.
At the worste I could replace any single child by adult, might be fun to see these adult going at school Very Happy

Thanks for you answer!

[Updated on: Sat, 17 October 2015 20:05]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Removing intro animations [HowTo]
Next Topic: Skybox/sky,