Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » [Newbie] Questions about modding
Re: [Newbie] Questions about modding [message #71126 is a reply to message #71110] Sat, 17 October 2015 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
Some news :

The max value is likely 4294967295 for any integrer, which make sense it's 65536² -1 , I still don't know about float ones.

About Children, I found a fmp (on a french site) that allow to kill them, I feel bad I did not figure it myself but if anyone want a link, let me know.

Also noticed a minor glitch
During the Guild Training when it comes to kill stag beetles in the wood, If our hero has less then 5 health (I guess) the Guild Master teleport him back saying:
"J'ai du vous sortir de là" , should be something like "I had to release you" for english version.
The glitch is that until we don't recover health we gonna be teleport again and again and unable to go on the woods since the max health is 5.

So if you're gonna to nerf health of hero the lower value should be 15 to be fine.
If you don't see what I'm talking about, then try it, set level 1 health of hero to 5 and try to end the training as child.

Another cool stuff, if you made weapons and magics are allowed at Bowerstone you can kill the guard that ask for a permission, this way you can go at Bowerstone North and
Lady Gray's mayor is accessible.

New question : is there a way to calculate coordinate?
It's hard to guess them while I spawn things editing the .tng directly. At first I thought X=0, Y=0 was the middle of the map, but no it doesn't work like this.

For now I managed to spawn an Assassin at Oakvale near the well, but I used the Coordinate from the girl that smoke blue mushroom... (HE is a friendly assassin allowed to follow the hero and holding the legendary cutlass.You can kill him to loot his weapon but be aware he is strong enough! My plan is adding other Assassin in other town with other legendary weapon - at least the light one - allowing the player to have 6 Assassins with powerfull weapon following him Cool )

Special thanks to this guy
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=682 3&goto=53636#msg_53636
I can finally make my explosives doesn't hurt me anymore! Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 17 October 2015 19:54]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message