Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Easy Old Age effect removal.  () 1 Vote
Re: Easy Old Age effect removal. [message #59130 is a reply to message #59128] Tue, 24 August 2010 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Furious89 wrote on Tue, 24 August 2010 17:33

I thought everyone knows this already.
They do, the post you're referring to is over a year old. Twit.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Easy Old Age effect removal. [message #66924 is a reply to message #12302] Sun, 01 July 2012 16:47 Go to previous message
Albionasterator is currently offline  Albionasterator
I just bought Fable TLC for $5 and no trainers available on web I found on google nor here worked Evil or Very Mad . However its easy as pie to change all XP, gold, keys,produce,potions and age using cheat engine 6.1 . Mag,Str,Will,General XP , gold you search 4 bytes for exact value. Just make sure you gain Xp befroe each search or gain / lose gold before each search and CE will detect within 3 or so searches. Same goes for potions/items.
As for age you must seach using exact value again but change Value type to float. Then you go to guild and increase your abilities ie: level them up . Each time you level up abit you age 1 or 2 years then Alt~TAb out and search your now older age till CE locks onto age with just one or 2 search entry. Done deal , save your game after each parameter change and you should have 9,999,999 gold, all your abilities/items maxxed out. Make sure you save after each change, as if for some reason you forget, Fable will change all this info location on you when reloading.... So you will have to do searches all over again...
Cheers & good luck Laughing
Previous Topic: Easy adding clothing and hair guide.
Next Topic: Easy adding weapons guide.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:14:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01265 seconds