Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing
Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52787] Wed, 15 July 2009 05:34 Go to next message
Black Demon is currently offline  Black Demon
Ok, so I decided to create a guide to show people how to get their ungodly bulky or scrawny hero to a more natural size, and get rid of scars & or bruises. I wanted to make this guide so it's easy to follow (and because I just figured out how to do this being a newbie Laughing ).

Muscles- Making Them Not HUGE/Not Scrawny

1. Open up and start running Fable Explorer

2. Scroll down and find the CREATURE ENTRY in game.bin files and open it. It should be about halfway down the list.

3. Scroll down to entry 1470 listed as CREATURE_HERO and open it up.

4. Expand CREATURE, and double click CDefs so you'll only see this section.

5. Scroll down just a tad through the CDefs until you find a box-section with the words CHeroMorphDef in a box, this is the 7th box down.

6. Inside that box click the blue words Links to(GameBINEntryID):

7. Expand the section on the side bar and then expand 4577F2CB-Hero Morph.

8. You'll see a list of entries under Bone Config List, such as Hero Bones Strong, ect. Stuff like that.

9. Beging to hit the Del Button to delete entries in this list, but pay attention to the names. You might wish to keep an entry or two, like beserk.

10. After all the desired entries are deleted, hit Apply Changes then Save and Run Fable.

11. Now, the hero will no longer be an ungodly huge John Cena wanna-be when maxed stats, and won't ever look like a twig.

No More Scars, Bruises, Or Cuts

1. Open up and start running Fable Explorer

2. Scroll down and find the CREATURE entry in game.bin files and open it. It should be about halfway down the list.

3. Scroll down to entry 1470 listed as CREATURE_HERO and open it up.

4. Expand CREATURE, open CDefs on the side, and a big list will open (if it didn't open by expanding CREATURE).

5. On the big list, not side-bar scroll down and find the box-section with CHeroCreature around the middle of it in black.

6. In that CCreature box click Links to (GameBINEntryID)

7. At the top you should see a big section called Skin Effects.

8. There should be 25 entries inside of it, now just hit the Del button on each one until there's 0.

9. Apply Changes, Save and Run Fable. All the scars and bruise you ever obtained will be gone, and you'll never get anymore. Smile

10. Feel free to observe inside all of the game.bin, and edit it. You might start to learn and discover many things, this helping you and the Fable TLC Modding community. But makesure to back up whatever you're gonna edit to so you can fix whatever breaks. Then, even try to make guides when you findout something that took you a while. Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 15 July 2009 05:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52789 is a reply to message #52787] Wed, 15 July 2009 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Black Demon wrote on Wed, 15 July 2009 07:34

All the scars and bruise you ever obtained will be gone, and you'll never get anymore.
I'll admit that it has been a very long time since I've looked at the CCreatureDef, but I'm pretty sure that scars will remain even after doing this. The Hero's CCreatureDef stuff I believe only works on a new game.

But as I said, it's been a long time, so I can't be certain.
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52793 is a reply to message #52787] Wed, 15 July 2009 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I haven't tested the bone method on a progressed character only a new tester so you might be right, but I'm pretty sure the scar things work. I might have to find out from feedback, but I hope it works fine.
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52798 is a reply to message #52793] Wed, 15 July 2009 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Black Demon wrote on Wed, 15 July 2009 21:51

Well, I haven't tested the bone method on a progressed character only a new tester so you might be right, but I'm pretty sure the scar things work. I might have to find out from feedback, but I hope it works fine.
CHeroMorphDef shouldn't be a problem. It's the Hero's CCreatureDef that I'm sure has no effect unless done with a new game.

But as you say, we shall see.
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52799 is a reply to message #52798] Wed, 15 July 2009 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

To answer this, I started a new game with an unmodded game.bin. I played until I got several scars, then saved, put my modded, no skin effects, game.bin into the CompiledDefs folder, then went back to the saved game with scars. There were no scars or bruises.
So, it seems, that these edits will apply to a game in progress.

Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52802 is a reply to message #52787] Wed, 15 July 2009 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for testing it out Smile .
I also decided to see how the bone morphing worked. I started a character, graduated the guild, and maxed stats with a trainer. When I deleted the bone entry's he went back to a regular size, not skinny or behemoth. Would that mean that it works or?
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52804 is a reply to message #52802] Thu, 16 July 2009 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Black Demon wrote on Thu, 16 July 2009 00:38

Would that mean that it works or?
Or? Or nothing. It works.
That one I was absolutely certain on, and your results confirm it.
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52828 is a reply to message #52787] Sat, 18 July 2009 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobbieLol is currently offline  RobbieLol
I just did the scarring removal,i just did the H-I-T-S demon door before i did it,so i definitely had scars

It removed all scars and bruises,and i don't get any more

and this thing, it pretty much makes you as buff as when you leave the heroes guild,right? just what i need.

"Those wings...I want them,too."
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #52829 is a reply to message #52787] Sat, 18 July 2009 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the feedback. Well, no quite. When you leave the hero's guild you're a scrawny anorexic guy. When you max stats, you're like the hulk... when you do this you'll be a the regular size of a male character.
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #53139 is a reply to message #52787] Thu, 30 July 2009 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quicksilver is currently offline  quicksilver
First of all, nice tutorial Black Demon.

May I add an easier method of bone removal?

All in three easy steps:

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable The Lost Chapters\data\Bones\

2. Backup following files:
- hero_berserk.bncfg - spell effect
- hero_fat.bncfg - fat
- hero_strong.bncfg - muscly
- hero_strong_tall.bncfg - muscly and tall
- hero_tall.bncfg - tall
- hero_teen_set.bncfg - apprentice
- hero_weak.bncfg - skinny
- hero_young_set.bncfg - kid

3. Delete files you don't need, but I suggest leaving
- hero_teen_set.bncfg - when you're a kid
- hero_young_set.bncfg - when you're an apprentice
- hero_berserk.bncfg - if you like the effect of Berserk spell
- hero_fat.bncfg - if you like the effect of eating too much

4. Nothing more than to enjoy your new appearance.

Pros: easy, simple, body size and shape can be changed as you wish.
Cons: none as far as I know.

NOTE: This has exact same effect as Black Demon's tutorial, but is much simpler.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 July 2009 13:48]

Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #53880 is a reply to message #52787] Wed, 26 August 2009 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Velk_the_man is currently offline  Velk_the_man
so, my question on this is, we know how to make it so the hero is never TOO big, or a twig, but what if you wanna make him HUNORMOUS? i've been messing around with it a bit, and it seems (not 100% sure) that adding more ranks to the physique skill and other physical skills (i put in 3, ranking them up in scale as the past ranks were) increased the size. as i said though, not 100% sure. would there be a way to do this so he grows more with just the normal ranks in those skills?

EDIT: after fiddling around for a bit, taking some before and after screenshots, it seems that it doesn't work the way i thought it did. there's something you have to add to the Cheromorphdef or something like that to change the size even further. hmmmmm..... if only i wasn't so new to this whole modding scene.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 August 2009 21:55]

Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #53884 is a reply to message #53880] Wed, 26 August 2009 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Check here for info about resizing/upsizing the hero:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6840& ;start=0&

Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #53894 is a reply to message #52787] Thu, 27 August 2009 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Velk_the_man is currently offline  Velk_the_man
ah, wonderful Smile thank you. i'm pleased to see people getting around to my questions so quickly, as i am new to this site.
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #55596 is a reply to message #52787] Mon, 04 January 2010 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sixsmith is currently offline  Sixsmith

9. Beging to hit the Del Button to delete entries in this list, but pay attention to the names. You might wish to keep an entry or two, like beserk.

if i delete the bones how can add the bones that i deleted back
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing [message #55598 is a reply to message #55596] Mon, 04 January 2010 23:04 Go to previous message

Retired
Restore from backup.
Didn't make any? Get a clean game.bin off the disc.
Don't have the disc? Go buy another one.
Previous Topic: health regeneration for hero
Next Topic: Bodyguard Modding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:20:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01243 seconds