Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed [message #55339] Wed, 23 December 2009 07:43 Go to next message
LoveRPG is currently offline  LoveRPG
Someone should make Altaïr's gear, the main assassin in assassin's creed 1. Would be awesome.
Re: Assassin's Creed [message #55438 is a reply to message #55339] Tue, 29 December 2009 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
Anyone and everyone that is truely active on this forum will probably tell you that you need to post screen shots. I have played the game and i think that i could make an acceptable set by retexturing the apprentice outfit. If you would please post a good screen shot or two(front and back would make it easier to work out how to do it) I would be glad to try. It would not be as good as a completely new armor set, but it is much more realistic...i think the closest thing to a succesful armor piece from scratch on this site would be a piece of headgear(Darth Nihilus or balverine hat) and even they started from something as a base(i think...if im wrong please correct me)
but give me a picture and ill gladly see if i can make it. Smile

{EDIT}
ive decided to go ahead and try to make it without a shot from u...probly gonna use aprentice top and gloves, one of the wizard bottoms, and assasin boots...ill post the textures when im done...but not in mergable big form that way u can choose which assassin boots u place it on as well as which wizard bottom u use

{EDIT}
DONE here is a link to a video to show that outfit(easier to show it than screenshot)
http://www.xfire.com/video/1d0eb0/
and here is the zip containing the skins

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 December 2009 18:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Assassin's Creed [message #56414 is a reply to message #55438] Fri, 12 March 2010 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Higarashimangaman85 is currently offline  Higarashimangaman85
Wow, this is actually very decent for a retexture! *downloads*
Re: Assassin's Creed [message #56418 is a reply to message #56414] Sat, 13 March 2010 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW! i thot it was knda bad...ive done much better work b4...

Re: Assassin's Creed [message #56467 is a reply to message #55339] Fri, 19 March 2010 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorian Saignren
I'm not even done downloading the game and I'm grabbing this ^_^ now, all I need is to go search for a modding tutorial so I don't rape my game lol

"If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean buyer.
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!"
-Shel Silverstein
Re: Assassin's Creed [message #56470 is a reply to message #55339] Fri, 19 March 2010 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveRPG is currently offline  LoveRPG
Its really nice bro:) If you have time someday, maybe make it look a little dirty. And if you know moddeling maybe add like a little leather lengthen his cape and well, guess you know how he looks. But its still really nice:)
Re: Assassin's Creed [message #56484 is a reply to message #56470] Fri, 19 March 2010 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
el i know a very little about modelingbut im pretty sue that the clothes cant be made longer without losing the kind of flowing/swaying look that i got them for...and as for making it look dirty i may do that and more if i still have the skins...not really sure yet though

Re: Assassin's Creed [message #56493 is a reply to message #56484] Fri, 19 March 2010 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

charrzarr wrote on Fri, 19 March 2010 16:51

el i know a very little about modelingbut im pretty sue that the clothes cant be made longer without losing the kind of flowing/swaying look that i got them for...and as for making it look dirty i may do that and more if i still have the skins...not really sure yet though

You are correct, you in fact would not be able to make it longer without losing the flow of the cape without a ton of work.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Assassin's Creed [message #56495 is a reply to message #56493] Fri, 19 March 2010 18:11 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Well, it could be done with a hex editor. The format for dynamic mesh is documented, it's a tagged format, similar to that used for collision (BayStone knows about this format I'm sure). Thing is that you would really need to add verts for it to look right, else it will just look like fabric that's been over-starched to the point of becoming a piece of drywall fluttering in the wind behind the Hero's back. If anyone's interested, dynamic mesh format is documented in the Wiki, file formats - bbm.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 March 2010 18:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Stun Stick
Next Topic: Dark knight armor re-textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:13:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01075 seconds