Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Forester's Apprentice
Forester's Apprentice [message #57900] Mon, 21 June 2010 20:09 Go to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
I have wondered why it is that despite the Guild's close proximity to Greatwood and other forests(Guild woods) why it is that their apprentices wear clothes that would be so easy to spot and really dont fit in real well in a forest environment. The outcome of these musings was the Forester's Apprentice Suit retexture of the apprentice outfit. Changes include changing blue details to a green and making the base off-white main material darker and more camouflaged(it does not stand out as much in a forest area or any other area for that matter[aside from northern wastes and hook coast]) I doubt ill have time to get screenshots up tonight(i forgot to take them earlier) but they should be up by tomorrow.

{NOTICE}
This is my first texture pack in mergeable BIG format and although i doubt i could fubar something so simple, i cant guarantee that it will work properly so let me know if it doesnt work and ill just upload the textures as i have for my past texture packs

{EDIT}
HERE'S THE F***IN SCREENSHOTS> http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj246/charrzarr/Fable%20R etextures/Foresters%20Apprentice%20Suit/

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2010 20:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Forester's Apprentice [message #57904 is a reply to message #57900] Mon, 21 June 2010 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

OldBoy wrote on Wed, 16 June 2010 08:37

*** Retextures Section Rules ***
  • All mods are to be accompanied with screenshots;

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Forester's Apprentice [message #57938 is a reply to message #57904] Tue, 22 June 2010 19:41 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
I said ill get them up so stop complaining as they are coming just a bit delayed. i said that in the original post
{EDIT}
they are up

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2010 20:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Bloody Neutral Leather Armor(My First Retexture + More as I make them... lol)
Next Topic: More Realistic Leather
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:36:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01080 seconds