Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Eternity Project [FINISHED!]
icon10.gif  Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58106] Mon, 28 June 2010 02:45 Go to next message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
Hi guys !!

This is my first mod ever, so I'm very happy that I finally finished it Smile

Eternity Project
http://skate.extreme.free.fr/picture/Fable/Endless.png

This contains 3 Folder :
  • Hero
  • Sword
  • Quiver

The Hero Folder contains :

• NoScarf.fmp [No Scarfs]
  • CleanHero.fmp [Makes your Hero young, removes Will tatoos, and body hair.]
  • MegaWillRobe [A rating-augmentation for the evil willrobe]

+ Eternity Tatoos

Screenshot

The Sword Folder contains :

• SwordOfEternity.fmp [Properties of The Sword of Eternity ]
  • SwordOfEternity_blue.big [Texture blue]
  • SwordOfEternity_green.big [Texture green]

Properties of the Sword of Eternity :

Damage : 1999
Description : Danny, the creator of Light and Darkness, built this sword to bring the forces of Albion, Good and Evil, into Balance. After his death, countless Generations of Bandits, Heros, Trolls, Mages and Kings tried to destroy the sword to gain the control over Albion. But they all failed and the sword disapeared. The legend says that only somone of the same blood than the creator of the sword, can use it.
Augmentations slots: 6

/!\ SwordOfEternity.fmp is not a new object. It applies changes to Avo's tear.
If you want it as a new weapon entry, please download the SordOfEternity_new.fmp ( sorry, only available in green )

Screenshots

The Quiver Folder contains :

• Quiver.big [Retexture for the Quiver]

Screenshot

------------------------------
UPDATE:

Removed NoLongerOld.fmp and replaced it by CleanHero.fmp :
- Makes Hero young
- Removes Will tatoos
- Removes body hair

+ Updated Tatoos screenshots.

UPDATE:

SwordOfEternity_new.fmp makes the sword as a new entry. It does not change any other sword.

I hope you'll like it Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 03 July 2010 10:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58107 is a reply to message #58106] Mon, 28 June 2010 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xx Ultima xX is currently offline  Xx Ultima xX
Damn, this is impressive. Is it possable for you to remove the will tattoos and make it so he isn't a wannabe hulk but make it so he isn't like a twig? That would make this mod PERFECT.
Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58109 is a reply to message #58106] Mon, 28 June 2010 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks dude.
But I don't really understood what you mean. ( Sorry, I'm not English )
What "will tatoo" ? And I don't know what you mean by "wannabe Hulk" and "Twig". Embarassed

[Updated on: Sat, 03 July 2010 10:28]

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58110 is a reply to message #58109] Mon, 28 June 2010 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
He's referring to the blue markings that the Hero gets when upgrading Will (magic) abilities. I don't know why but people seem to call them Will tattoos.

As for the other thing, he's talking about the bone configuration files - BNCFGs. He believes the Hero starts out too small and that he ends up too big.
Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58111 is a reply to message #58106] Mon, 28 June 2010 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah ok ! Razz
Ok, I'll try to remove the will tatoos. But for the bones, I personally think that they're perfect like they're now.

Ok Xx Ultima xX, I updated it. Now the file CleanHero.fmp makes your hero young, removes the body hair, and removes the will taroos Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 03 July 2010 14:14] by Moderator

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58125 is a reply to message #58106] Tue, 29 June 2010 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
Any other suggestions/comments ?? Surprised

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58126 is a reply to message #58125] Tue, 29 June 2010 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

SE_Danny wrote on Tue, 29 June 2010 13:56

Any other suggestions??

Make it so the hero wont go bald when it turns evil, same goes for the evil aura and the eyes.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58129 is a reply to message #58106] Tue, 29 June 2010 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a good idea, but has nothing to do with the basic project Confused
By "Any other suggestions/comments ??" I meant like problems or issues, or simply things I could make better next time.
Smile

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58143 is a reply to message #58129] Tue, 29 June 2010 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I tested the 2 hero fmps and the weapon fmp and they work fine. The 'no scarfs' threw me off at first, should be 'no scars'. What does the Will Robe fmp do?
It is worth mentioning (maybe in your first post) that the weapon does not create a new object, but applies changes to Avo's Tear.
Good first mod.

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58144 is a reply to message #58106] Tue, 29 June 2010 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The 'no scarfs' threw me off at first, should be 'no scars'

Sorry, I'm not English. Razz

Quote:

What does the Will Robe fmp do?

The WillRobe fmp just changes the Armor rating to 2000. Because the evil Will robe just looks awesome with this sword Smile

Quote:

It is worth mentioning (maybe in your first post) that the weapon does not create a new object, but applies changes to Avo's Tear.

Yeah, you're right. The thing is I don't really know how to create a new object Confused . But I'm going to try it.

Quote:

Good first mod.

Thanks !!

Quote:

Just your normal black hair

Dude, just go to CREATURE, then CREATURE_HERO (it's number 1470) with FE.
Then click the blue link below "Links to (NamesBINEnum) : CHeroMorphDef".
Just delete all the tables with the word "BLOND" in it. Very Happy Smile

Yeah Laughing
For the CleanHero.fmp, I had to delete all tables with OLD, BUMP, WILL and HAIR. Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 03 July 2010 14:16] by Moderator

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58201 is a reply to message #58106] Fri, 02 July 2010 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No I didn't delete the Blonde tables. The FMP only removes the will tatoos, makes you look younger, and removes the body hair. Sorry Razz
But I recently made a new FMP, that fixes the age limit from 65 to 30. If you want it just ask Very Happy

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58203 is a reply to message #58201] Fri, 02 July 2010 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
SE_Danny wrote on Fri, 02 July 2010 04:57

I recently made a new FMP, that fixes the age limit from 65 to 30. If you want it just ask Very Happy
This is counter-intuitive. The concept and explanation is simple but lengthy so I'll just say this: You want to make the maximum age bigger. Much bigger.
Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58208 is a reply to message #58106] Fri, 02 July 2010 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why would I want my hero to be much older ?? Confused

Yuppy !! Smile
I managed to make the Sword of Eternity a new sword. It is now a completely new sword, and doesn't change Avo's tear Very Happy
Is someone interested ??

Edit : It's online. Normally it should work Smile it would be cool if someone could test it.

Moderator's note:Deleted useless chatter and combined some posts.

[Updated on: Sat, 03 July 2010 14:20] by Moderator

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58235 is a reply to message #58208] Sat, 03 July 2010 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Ok, I tested the new fmp, it works just fine, well done again.

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58240 is a reply to message #58106] Sat, 03 July 2010 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK thanks Smile

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58260 is a reply to message #58208] Sun, 04 July 2010 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
SE_Danny wrote on Fri, 02 July 2010 06:48

Why would I want my hero to be much older ?? Confused

the reason is the way the game's aging works is based on ur 'distance' from the maximum age, meaning that if the max age is 30 then u will actually age much fast due to the fact that u will be 'closer' to it. the max attainable age in the game is sumwhere around 100 i think if u hav mods that will allow it(of course that is an estimate but i believe it is rather close) Someone actually figured out the exact formulas used by the game in controlling the aging but it basicly works off of a few simple principles
1- Each skill u learn/upgrade gives u a small amount of aging, say, 1/2 year(this number may be way off but it is just an example)
2- actual ingame days do nothing to your age(in theory u could leave fable running for a year straight in real time and ur character cud still be 18)
3- age (as far as appearances) is figured based on your age relative to the max age(so if max age is say 5000 and ur age is 50 then u are at 1/100 of the max age so u look young)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 July 2010 22:58] by Moderator

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58262 is a reply to message #58260] Sun, 04 July 2010 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh ! Now I got it Razz
But my current age limit is 30 (so I'm 30) and I look young. But I'm going to try to put the age limit higher to see the difference.
Thanks for the explanation Surprised

Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58263 is a reply to message #58262] Sun, 04 July 2010 14:04 Go to previous message

Retired
SE_Danny wrote on Sun, 04 July 2010 15:30

Ahhh ! Now I got it Razz
But my current age limit is 30 (so I'm 30) and I look young. But I'm going to try to put the age limit higher to see the difference.
Thanks for the explanation Surprised

You can't see the difference because you've already gotten rid of the old texture morphing entries in the CHeroMorphDef.
Previous Topic: New Weapons: Spear Set
Next Topic: Poison Web Tattoo Package
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:42:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01365 seconds