Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » New Title : Eternity Warrior !!
icon10.gif  New Title : Eternity Warrior !! [message #58258] Sun, 04 July 2010 13:12 Go to next message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
Hello guys !

I've found how to make a new hero title. It's not very hard by the way. (I can make a Tuto if you want).

So here's a little fmp that adds, not changes, a new title : Eternity Warrior

I also tried to change the things people say to you, or about you. So I made sub-entries for that too. ( You wound't see or notice it, unless you really search for them)
But the problem is, I can't change the voices of the people around you, so that they say like " I can't believe it! It's the legendary Eternity Warrior! ".
So when you approach or talk to someone, he either says nothing (only mouth moves ), or he says basic text like "Yeah !! Wouhou !!" or "I can't believe it !".

I thought it would be better that way, or the people would talk about you with your wrong title. If you prefer it that other way, I can make another fmp.

That's really disappointing, because it took a long time to understand all the speaking text or speaker scripts ( like LEV3BRT1,CM1,AF3..) Confused

But anyway : here's a new title : Eternity Warrior Very Happy
Just spawn it in a chest. ID : 14765

Re: New Title : Eternity Warrior !! [message #58259 is a reply to message #58258] Sun, 04 July 2010 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The text.big title entries are linked to a specific dialogue.lut sound entry, the editing of which is currently beyond anyone still around.

You can make the title available for sale at the title vendor.
Re: New Title : Eternity Warrior !! [message #58261 is a reply to message #58259] Sun, 04 July 2010 13:25 Go to previous message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
Stranger wrote on Sun, 04 July 2010 13:20

The text.big title entries are linked to a specific dialogue.lut sound entry, the editing of which is currently beyond anyone still around.

Yeah I noticed that too late Razz Had already done 13 speak entries in the text.big. Should have used my brain Very Happy

Stranger wrote on Sun, 04 July 2010 13:20

You can make the title available for sale at the title vendor.

That would be cool too. But I have no idea how to do that. I suppose I have to find a entry in the Game.bin which says what titles the title vendor is selling, and then just add this title ID. is that right ? And how can I find this entry ?

I tried it this way :
BUILDING_GUILD_EXTERIOR_SHOP_TITLE_VENDOR > CShopDef > CShopDefArray1List
And I just add the title ID.
But it didn't appear in the list. What do I have to do ?

EDIT : Ok I just saw in another thread that I can't mod a shop that I've already been at. Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2010 00:52]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Driftking7050's Evil Guild Mod
Next Topic: More than One Wife per Region
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:12:27 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01432 seconds