Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » akatsuki clothes and ichigo hollow mask :D
icon10.gif  akatsuki clothes and ichigo hollow mask :D [message #58379] Thu, 08 July 2010 17:35 Go to next message
phantom-avenger is currently offline  phantom-avenger
images says it all Very Happy *No they don't.*
hey i saw images says it all Laughing

ok here is the maze robes mod because the retexture works with this so you should download it

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=934& start=0&

[/url]]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5344/firmaer.png[/URL]

[Updated on: Fri, 09 July 2010 18:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: akatsuki clothes and ichigo hollow mask :D [message #58381 is a reply to message #58379] Thu, 08 July 2010 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Nice. But uhh next time please put large images in a spoiler, like so:
[spoiler=Title Here]Hidden text here.[ /spoiler](thanks to johndoe for showing me how to do that!) and do that without the space between the third bracket in the example and the slash.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 July 2010 17:44]

Re: akatsuki clothes and ichigo hollow mask :D [message #58383 is a reply to message #58379] Thu, 08 July 2010 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Looks good. I would recommend telling people what mods they need to use first (noticed the Maze robes), as well as what items are affected by this (like Jack's mask). Good work on first release.

asmcint wrote on Thu, 08 July 2010 19:42

(thanks to johndoe for showing me how to do that!) and do that without the space between the third bracket in the example and the slash.
And now I'll show you how to show others how to do it without using spaces.

[notag][spoiler=Spoiler Title]Stuff inside spoiler.[/spoiler][/notag]

[spoiler=Spoiler Title]Stuff inside spoiler.[/spoiler]

Spoiler Title

[Updated on: Thu, 08 July 2010 17:48]

Re: akatsuki clothes and ichigo hollow mask :D [message #58384 is a reply to message #58383] Thu, 08 July 2010 17:58 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yeah thanks for that john!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Bandit Vest w/o Necklace
Next Topic: 8) twinder suit retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 20:57:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01276 seconds